DynaCable’s professional grade network cables are designed to handle all your heavy-duty network use scenarios. Ensure that your network can function at its maximum potential. All DynaCables are warrantied for life, making this the best value available for an ethernet cable purchase.
The DynaCable Difference:
– 24 AWG | enhanced cable thickness and build over 26 AWG competitors.
– 550Mhz | full Cat6 performance vs. poorer cables which have 250Mhz bandwidth.
– Durable Heavy Duty Polymer Jacket | tough housing guarantees line integrity.
– Eight Professional Grade Pure Copper Strands | free from the signal degradation of inferior conductors (e.g. CCA wire and impure copper).
– Molded Snagless Boot Design | keeps contact area under the hood clean, allows easy installation.
– Gold-plated RJ45 50 Micron Contacts | thickest gold plating standard prevents corrosion, ensures cable longevity.
– UL 444, TIA/EIA 568-C.2, RoHS Compliant | meets all testing and safety standards for both commercial and residential use.
Universal Backward and Forward Compatibility: in addition to supporting all pre-Cat6 ethernet devices, our cables future-proof your network: their max transmission speed is 10-Gigabits (250+ Gigabytes per sec / 10000BASE-T). This makes DynaCable cords equally ideal for residential or commercial use, whether in living rooms, offices, or large data centers.
2-Pack of Blue 10 Feet CAT6
Lifetime Performance US Warranty
- VERSATILE USE: The high-performance Cat6 Ethernet Cable with 24 AWG copper wire provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, and more.
- MATERIAL: Made of 100% pure copper. Molded design Snagless boot design keeps the contact area under the hood clean. Sometimes if you choose CCA (aluminum) – which is cheaper but this will destroy the quality of your home/office network in the long run. Our cables also use RJ45 connectors with the thickest gold plating standard (50-micron contacts) to prevent corrosion and ensure cable longevity.
- QUALITY YOU DESERVE: Cat6 performance at a Cat5 price but with higher bandwidth; Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backward compatible with any existing Cat 5 cable network); Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard.
- UNIVERSAL BACKWARD AND FORWARD COMPATIBILITY: In addition to supporting all pre-Cat6 ethernet devices, our cables future-proof your network. Their max transmission speed is 10-Gigabits (250+ Gigabytes per sec / 10000BASE-T). This makes DynaCable cords equally ideal for residential or commercial use, whether in living rooms, offices, or large data centers. UL 444, TIA/EIA 568-C.2, RoHS Compliant: Meets all testing and safety standards for both commercial and residential use.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: You will get 100% satisfaction through our shipping, return, and refund policy. We guarantee that you will be amazed by our product quality and services. You will also get a Lifetime Performance Warranty.
Package Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 2.5 inches
Category (item-type): category-6-ethernet-cables
Price: $ 26.99